IQS Library at home
The Library Service will remain closed until further notice according to the indications of IQS General Management. But IQS Library continues to offer its online services and information resources, and in some cases expanded and strengthened.
In this webpage we present you a compilation of all the services and resources that you can use, and that we will update if necessary.
- All the documents in loan have been renewaled until the day 15th September. If necessary, it will be extend because of you don't be affected.
- PUC Loan
- The documents in loan from another libraries that you have, also have been renewaled until the day 15th September. If you receive an email of return or an email of due date, you must send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will solved it.
- You can continue doing reservations of PUC documents, but... the reservations and shippings of documents have been postponed until the closed period.
- Discovery is the search engine through you can search and access to the electronic collection of the Library.
- Remeber that you can access all the resources from IQS Library:
- Be careful: to access from home, you need to active the VPN
- You have electronic resources guides for looking up handbooks, guides, tutorials, etc.
- If you are student, from Library website, access to Learn:
- If you are a professor or researcher, from Library website, access to Research: