IQS Library at home
The Library Service will remain opened from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Friday) to attend to queries and services that can't be made virtually. The IQS Library continues to offer its online services and information resources in the usual way.
In this website we present you a compilation of all the services and resources that you can use, and that we will update if necessary.
- All the documents in loan have been renewaled until the day 30th November. If necessary, it will be extend because of you don't be affected.
- You can make reservations for any document in the catalog and pick them up during the service's opening hours.
- PUC Loan
- The documents in loan from another libraries that you have, also have been renewaled until the day 30th November. If you receive an email of return or an email of due date, you must send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will solved it.
- You can continue doing reservations of PUC documents, and pick them up during the service's opening hours.
- Discovery is the search engine through you can search and access to the electronic collection of the Library.
- Remember that you can access all the resources from IQS Library:
- Be careful: to access from home, you need to active the VPN
- You have electronic resources guides for looking up handbooks, guides, tutorials, etc.
- If you are student, from Library website, access to Learn:
- If you are a professor or researcher, from Library website, access to Research:
- We attend you for queries through Library website's chat, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) and from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Friday).
- Outside of these hours, we continue to attend you through email@example.com email and we will reply as soon as possible.
- Also you can write us for your queries to the Library staff.