Mendeley is a bibliographic reference manager that incorporates advanced social network functionalities. It allows you to share references with contacts and browse the content uploaded by other users.
It is integrated with the Library's databases and catalogues, and allows to:
- Import documents into your personal library and organize them by adding labels and creating folders.
- Share research: creating public and private groups, sharing documents, collaborative work or following related research groups.
- Enter citations in text documents and generate bibliographies automatically.
- Create a personal profile of the researcher with the curriculum, publications, affiliation, etc.
Mendeley Institutional Edition (MIE)
The Universitat Ramon Llull offers to the students and researchers an institutional version with better benefits. To have an Institutional account (MIE), you just have to create you account from the IQS network and by recognition of the IP adress you can enjoy:
- Personal storage up to 100GB
- Storage for research groups up to 100GB
- Unlimited number of private groups of up to 100 people