- IQS and Ramon Llull University students
- AIQS Associates
- Students and teaching staff from other universities: UB, UAB, UPC, UPF, UdG, UdL, URV, UOC, URL, UVIC-UCC and Biblioteca de Catalunya (Read the agreement access to libraries).
During examination period, IQS students will have priority over the other users of the Library.
Free access to other University Libraries
Free access of users to any library of the participating CSUC institutions is allowed.
To access them, you must present the student card of the URL, although in times of maximum affluence the students of each center will have priority and access may be limited.
All members of the University can access the Library or the Study Room with the Ramon Llull University card, for personal and non-transferable use. Its use by a user other than the holder of the card will mean the sanction or expel the user in case of regulations breach.
To obtain the Universitat Ramon Llull university card, all you have todo do is download the AppURL and log in your institutional email and password. For more information, visit the University Smart Card (TUI) service.
When entering the Library, you must show the corresponding card to the access control desk.
Other valid identification cards are:
- IQS Library Card
- Membership card for AIQS members
- University card for external users
Is being prohibited:
- Consume any type of food and drink (except water)
- Talk on mobile phone
- Reserve a reading point
- Maintain an environment of order and silence
- Respect the facilities, furniture, media and documents that the Library makes available to the user
- Collect personal items from the rooms when absent
- Respect the return dates of the documents on loan or in circuit must be respected. Other users depend on this punctuality
Breach of regulations
Library staff is authorized to sanction or expel the user in case of regulations breach.